Welcome to nbctexas.org, the ultimate platform for aspiring writers! Here at nbctexas.org, we offer a unique opportunity for writers of all backgrounds and levels of experience to share their stories and be heard by our ever-growing community of readers. We are dedicated to helping you find your voice and become confident in your writing skills, no matter what stage you may be at in your journey.
Brief Ideas of What All We Accept from Guest Bloggers Include the Following:
- Informational content
- Science & Tech
- Health & Fitness
- Business / Finance
- Tech ‘How-To’ Guides
- Digital Marketing
- Fashion & Lifestyle (*No Nude content in the name of fashion & lifestyle).
- Infographic (Image optimizer reduces the quality of Infographics some time text becomes unreadable).
- Real Estate / Realtor / Property
- Auto Mobile / Cars / Vehicles
- Software Reviews
- App Reviews
- Gadget / Gear / Product Reviews
- Tips & Tricks
- How To’s Tutorial
- *Articles must be unique and written for nbctexas.org, have never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere.
- *The Article should be above 1000+ words, with informative original content and proper credits.
- *Place one internal link of any relevant post of this blog.
- *2 Relevant links per article from one Domain/Website.
- No degrading / defaming material.
- No malicious backlinks.
- No promotion of adult content, drug or gambling.
- No duplicate/derivative / regurgitated content.
Images & Videos
The featured Image dimension must be 660px X 371px.
Under the article, the Image width should be 550px to 660px. (*Every image must have the same width).
Moreover, the images should not be copyrighted. otherwise, do mention the image source too. If you have created images / Infographics, you will be given credit to your site.
Nbctexas.org is strictly against plagiarism. Think twice before submitting a copied article.
How To Submit A Guest Post nbctexas.org:
- Send your Post/Article via email: [email protected]
- Editors have the final right to modify or reject your articles.
- If your post needs re-write, you will be notified by email.
- Once your article is scheduled or goes live. I’ll inform you via email.
Have any questions? Feel free to email me or get in touch via Contact Form.